At Farmer Copleys we celebrate and showcase everything that is great about British food and farming.
We have a successful award-winning farm shop, a busy café (MOO) and we do a host of functions including weddings, funerals, parties, corporate and formal celebrations. Moo Café offers a delicious seasonal menu and daily specials and we promote the very best of Yorkshire with the meat being sourced from our award winning on-site butchery.
Due to increasing function commitments, we are now looking for an experienced and talented banqueting chef to join our busy team. The position is full time working 5 days a week but with one weekend in 4 off.
- To assist the Head Chef with planning, preparation and cooking of food ensuring that our Café reputation for tasty, quality food is maintained, and customer satisfaction remains a priority.
- To take responsibility for the food element of functions from planning to prep to plate.
- To assist with maintaining the highest of standards with an enthusiastic, professional and friendly manner
- To comply with all standards in relation to cleaning, food safety and allergens listing
- To follow and assist with food monitoring procedures and to help monitor all costs involved in the kitchen.
· A real passion for food
· Ideally qualified but will consider talented chefs who are qualified through experience
· Previous banqueting experience
· Excellent culinary and presentation skills
· Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
· Energetic with a strong work ethic and wants to do a great job
· Team Player
· Flexibility to work around the demands of functions
Sounds good doesn’t it? If you think you have what it takes, apply today – we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org