Farmer Copleys is a multi award-winning Farm Shop, Café & Functions space based in Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
On the farm, we produce our own lamb and beef and grow pumpkins, strawberries, asparagus, rhubarb, raspberries, blackberries, liquorice and our hens lay our eggs. Everything is available in our farm shop and the shop supplies the delicious ingredients for our Moo Café & Catered events.
We have a skilled and talented team of farmers, butchers, bakers and chefs to grow, make and prepare our range of products and menus for the café, the shop and private functions too.
We are now looking to recruit an Events Organiser to work alongside our Food & Beverage Manager, Andrew. The job is full time and will involve all aspects of event management from initial booking to delivering on the day, this is definitely not a desk job or a 9-5 position!
It’s an exciting time for us with weddings booked all the way through to 2021 and then there are the funeral teas, birthdays, baby showers, engagement parties etc etc. You will be part of a growing team and have the opportunity to help shape the customer experience.
This opportunity could suit someone newly qualified in events management where theory can be put into practice and skills developed and fine-tuned. Equally it could be just the job for someone already experienced in delivering events who wants to let go of the corporate feel and deliver truly personal experiences.
For us, it is all about finding someone who fits with our values and who understands the importance of making our customers happy. Someone with: a smiling face; a positive attitude; a willing approach; commitment second to none; the ability to keep everyone in the loop, the ability to juggle several things at once and superb attention to detail.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Dealing with phone/email/in person enquiries
- Scheduling meetings with potential clients
- Completing paperwork for each event to reflect the individual client and their requirements
- Timely circulation of paperwork and ensuring all departments know what is required.
- Ensuring that all events are delivered like clockwork.
- Participation in weekly meetings with department head about their roles in functions/events
- Ensuring function spaces are always immaculate
- Keeping designated spaces compliant with all H&S legislation as directed by the F & B Manager
- Being involved in all aspects of the delivery of the function on the day
- Key holder responsibilities
- Cashing Up
- Ensuring compliance with local licensing restrictions
- Conducting themselves in a friendly and professional manner that positively reflects Farmer Copleys.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person so if you think you have what it takes, we would love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter detailing why this is the perfect job for you and what you bring to Farmer Copleys to People Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org